If you plan on planting a few bulbs this year, you need this durable bulb planter which makes planting bulbs fast and easy. It has a depth marker so you’ll always plant your bulbs at the correct depth.
This durable bulb planter is made from reinforced steel to ensure it won’t bend and will last for many years to come.
To use it, all you have to do is insert it into the soil to the depth that you need. Then, pull it out, pop your bulb into the hole and press the soil release lever to cover the bulb.
*This website is reader-support so this post may contain affiliate links for which I earn commissions.*
Nothing could be easier! This makes creating a mass planting of bulbs so much faster and easier. Plus, you could even use it to create planting holes for other small plants in the garden.
- The automatic soil release mechanism makes planting quick and easy.
- The reinforced steel design allows for easier digging in heavier soils without bending or breaking.
- The depth marker ensures more consistent planting depths.
- The handle may pull apart during use, particularly in hard soils.
- The tool may rust after a few uses.
- The markings for deeper bulb planting holes could be clearer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Primarily, a bulb planter is designed to make planting bulbs such as daffodils, tulips, hyacinths and jonquils nice and easy. It creates the perfect depth hole and then allows you to release the excavated soil to cover the bulb once you’ve dropped it into the hole.
Yes, apart from the one shown here, there are also bulb planters with extended handles so that you don’t have to bend down to plant your bulbs.
If you just love bulbs and want to create a stunning mass display in your garden, this bulb planter is a tool that you must have. It makes it so much easier to plant your bulbs!